Monday 25 January 2010

5 minutes to spare!

So my life has been non-stop! Since my last blog, I have spent nearly every waking hour on my laptop. However, it saddens me to say that none of this time was spent blogging (as we can all see from the gap since my last upload). I have been so busy writing essays, preparing for presentations, revising for exams, reading for dissertation and I'm sure there were other things that have all become a blur! Right now though, I actually have 5 minutes with which I have nothing to do, but everything I have to tell you will take way more than 5 minutes. So I am going to use this time to say quickly......

  1. My sister graduated on Saturday and I am the proudest little sister ever!!!!! I was so happy I got to watch her walk down the aisle and across the stage in her hat and gown. She is amazing and puts myself and all my friends to shame. She had a child and was pregnant in her final year and she managed to graduate with first class hons, I feel honoured to call her my big sister (even if she does say Mum and Dad found me in a dustbin!!!)
  2. I am very excited about the possibility of going to Australia in September, I am keeping my fingers crossed that money allows!
  3. I am rather stressed and worried about an exam I have on Friday and the prospect of handing in my first 2000 words for dissertation. The usual has happened and the stress has caused my eczema to flare up which is oh so irritating!

So thats just the few things going around my head right now. I promise to blog again soon and do it properly this time. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment