Thursday 29 April 2010

I am looking forward to......

Since my depression, I have tried to change my outlook! I was very consumed with sadness and never really saw the point of looking forward, I didn't like the prospect of what the future held and just wanted to hide away and never deal with it. However, now I try to focus on the good things in life right now, as well as the future. There are lots of things I am so excited about at the moment....

  • Finishing University - my 3 years come to an end on May 26th and I cannot wait!
  • Holiday to Spain with Miss Tan
  • Getting my Results - although this is also extremely nerve racking, I can't wait to find out what the last 3 years of my life has amounted to.
  • Graduating - I actually cannot wait to wear the gown and hat!
  • Miss Tan's 21st Birthday
  • Family holiday to Cornwall
  • My birthday - although I will be turning 23 (which I know isn't that old, but when you have constantly heard all year "erghhhhhhhh I'm turning 21, I'm so old!!" from all your friends, 23 isn't so lovely!) I will be arriving in Australia on my Birthday so ever so excited.
  • Holiday to Australia with my Mum
  • Holiday Buddy moving in
  • Cracking on with the saving
Of course there are a few things that I am dreading (I may be slightly more positive, but I just think worrying is in me, I just can't help it)....

  • Miss Tan moving away from Brighton - The prospect of Miss Tan not being a 10 minute walk away is something that makes me very sad!
  • Leaving university and having to get a real job
  • Being skint - The prospect of never getting student loan again, having my student overdraft taken away from me and no longer receiving my Dad's pension, scares me! I need to take lessons from my sister in how to save! Although I want to go traveling my make-up addiction, shoe addiction and general shopping addiction will be hard to completely get over, therefore I need to find ways of affording everything
But hopefully, all the good things will make up for all the things I'm dreading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment